Jk Auto Body And Towing - J & K Auto Body and Towing Sold Me A Car With Major Frame Damage

Laguna Niguel, California 6 comments

J & K Auto Body and Towing AT 239 S ORANGE AVE OR 241 S PALM AVE RIALTO CA 92376 SOLD ME A CAR WITH MAJOR FRAME DAMAGE I TOOK THE CAR TO FOUR SEPERATE REPAIR SHOPS AND THEY ALL SAID THE SAME THING. ONE GUY EVEN SAID THAT WHO EVER SOLD ME THAT SHOULD BE ARRESTED BENT FRAME NO AIR BAGS AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY WERE SELLING OTHER PARTIES VEHICLES FOR THEM WITH LIEN SALE PAPER WORK THAT J & K TOWING WASN'T EVEN LISTED ON. A BUNCH OF CROCKS MIKE AND JOHN THEY OWNER WHAT A JOKE THESE TWO GUYS ARE.

Review about: Frame Damaged Vehicle.

Comments

DEAR JOHN COMPLANT FILED JUNE 25, 2012.

WE GUARANTEE OUR WORK! IF IT IS TRUE THAT WE

PUT BONDO ON YOUR DOOR INSTEAD OF A SKIN THAT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY'S ESTIMATE STATED?????

THEN WHY IS THIS THE FIRST WE HEARD OF THIS. YOU STATED YOU TOOK YOUR CAR TO ANOTHER BODY SHOP BECAUSE THE PAINT WAS CHIPPING IT MAKES NO SENCE WHY YOU DID NOT CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY TO LET THEM KNOW. AND IT REALLY MAKES NO SENCE WHY YOU DID NOT BRING IT BACK TO US TO SHOW US THAT WE DID WHAT YOU ARE STATING WE DID! WE GUARANTEE OUR WORK!!!!

I had my car repaired at J&K last year and recently notice my paint chirping, so I took it to another body shop and they said there was bondo on my door. When my insurance company gave me a estimate it called for a door skin but they didn't do that.

I reported then to the insurance commission and I urge all of you out there that has had your car repaired at J & K to look at your car and the estimate the insurance company gave you!

File a compliant so we can file a class action lawsuits against the company who illegally fixes cars to pad there own pocket!

IF YOUR PAPER WORK YOU RECEIVED DOES NOT SAY "ARLEEN'S LIEN SALES & REGISTRATION SERVICES" THAN YOU DID NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE FROM J & K AUTO BODY & TOWING!

IF YOUR PAPER WORK HAD ANY OTHER NAME ON IT THEN YOU GOT YOUR VEHICLE FROM SOMEONE ON CONSIGNMENT! THE GENTLEMEN THAT WERE DOING THE AUCTION WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT VEHICLES!

I have been a customer of J & K Auto since the mid 1980’s. I have NEVER had any issues with the repair work nor service I received.

Body work was ALWAYS perfect! And, the general repairs were fast, reliable and fairly priced. I have recommended J & K to my friends who have told me how much they liked the service and prices.

John Silva, the owner of the shop even came to my place of work to give me a ride back to his shop to pick up my repaired car. I have only positive things to post about J & K Auto.

PLEASE CONTACT ME, JOHN SILVA AT (909) 875-0406.

You have purchased a car from someone who is not a hand k employee. Please contact me so we can report this to the district attorney. 909 875,0906

View more comments